SCIA

In this remarkable program, the particle system is very lacking. We have to come up with something. That's what I managed to create.
More: https://www.behance.net/Akseley
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SCIA

Nate

Very cool!

You obviously have a good handle on making particle effects, but I find that instead of animating each individual particle, often you can use an image that has 2-3 particles on it. When using multiple copies that are rotated and scaled a little, it can be impossible to tell they aren't individually animated.
Nate

Nate

SCIA

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, that's exactly the way I do it - use a texture with 3-5 particles. Here are a few more examples:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SCIA

Nate

Thanks, it's really cool to see effects like this. As much as I like seeing Spine used for characters, it's great to see it used for many other things.
Nate

Nate

CarpetShampooer

These look FANTASTIC! For your pink SALE button sparkles -- Did you use a clipping mask in spine to contain the sparkles effect inside the button?
CarpetShampooer

SCIA

Yes you are right. Around the button is a mask. Here are a few more animations:
SCIA

ceemarcus

Dude these are awesome, very inspiring

---

Dude these are awesome, very inspiring
ceemarcus

SCIA

A few more animations.
All together I have collected here:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/65147239/Imitation-of-particles-in-SPINE
SCIA

saleklar

Magnificent work! Can you give me a hint about those falling coins? All of them are separate png with its own bone?
saleklar

Return to Showcase