Hello, we are a video game developer in Rome and we work with Unity3D.
We are looking for a 2D artist for a full time work at home, to work alongside our development team. The games currently in development are a card game and a casino game.
- Design and creation of content for development, prototyping and marketing;
- Design of user interfaces (UI / UX);
- Creation of 2D Assets to be integrated in the games in production;
- 2D animation (via "Spine" or per pixel);
- Possible supervision of external collaborators;
- Minimum 3 years experience in developing apps and commercial games;
- Experience with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Experience with the animation tool "Spine" (concept, realization and animation);
- Experience in UI / UX design and development
- A passion for video games;
- Knowledge of Unity3D;
- Knowledge of video editing software;
Availability is required for periodic meetings on design, development to be held through communication software.
If interested send a PM with attaching CV, portfolio (link to produced works or demo of realized projects).
A test and a trial period may be necessary depending on the portfolio assessment.
Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
Hey I just sent you a PM. My team has a lot of experience with Casino games. Hopefully we can help you out
- Posts: 8
Hi! I sent a PM kindly check it please <3
- Posts: 15
Mark topic unread • Page 1 of 1
Return to Networking