InvertMouse

Hi there :). I had a project that used Spine version 3.6.x (I believe) for its animations. Skeleton Lit was used so the spine characters would be affected by in-game lighting.

We recently moved to the latest version of Spine. I have imported the latest runtime, then re-imported the models as required. After that, it seems Skeleton Lit is no longer affected by in-game lighting. The character instead looks slightly grey in-game, as if there are no light sources in the scene (which there is). I had the same character in the same scene (with the same lighting) previously. Everything looked fine until the version updates, so I am confident there are no other factors at play.

The Unity version I am using is 2018.3.7f1. Happy to provide screenshots, though I am uncertain how much they would help.

Thank you! Hope I can get some advice on this.

---

Hi again. As a quick update, I noticed directional lights still affect Skeleton Lit shaders, but the other ones (I had some point lights that worked before the updates) no longer seem to work. Thanks!
InvertMouse

Harald

We are sorry for the trouble! I will have a look at it and will get back to you as soon as I figured out what has changed.

---

It turned out to be a bug after shader restructuring. Thanks very much for reporting!

This issue has just been fixed, new unitypackages are available for download here as usual:
Spine Unity Download
Harald

Harri

InvertMouse

Yep, works great now. Thanks for being so quick with this!
InvertMouse

Harald

Thanks for the feedback, glad it worked!
Harald

Harri

Return to Bugs