pegasusearl

Deleting the earlier post because the attachment is messed up.

Excuse me, still newbie, was already done making some animation. Planning to make animation where bottom and upper movement is a separate animation then I realize, "wait a sec, the default pose is not right."
ANd when I tried to fix the default pose, the animation became weird looking. I never experienced something liked this, it works differently than other animation tools I used before.

I need enlightment on how to edit my default bose without breaking the already made animation.

I apologize that the attachment is not in a good order, I did not know how to embed attachment directly to post. Explanation are in the comment of the images.

On another note: does spine runtime able to run 2 different animations at the same time?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Looking forward for an official godot runtime to use with pro version when I have enough money.
pegasusearl

Nick

This is a good suggestion. I also want to be able to edit setup pose without affecting existing animation. (Or at least lock it so me or other guys don't accidentally break the animations.) In current version, it is not possible. Animations seems to be based on the value of setup pose. Let's see what they can do about this.

Regarding playing multiple animations at the same time, it is of course possible.
Nick

Erikari

Hello! while this feature is planned, it is not available yet: Setup mode compensation · #167 · EsotericSoftware/spine-editor

So in the meanwhile, you can do the following to achieve a similar effect:
If you edit a bone property in setup mode, you will need to counter the change in all the animations your character has. While you'll need to do this for every animation, at least you can use the adjust button: Dopesheet - Spine User Guide: Key Adjust to select all the keys in the animation for the given bone and correct the pose.
Erikari

Erikari

Return to Editor