Jamez0r

With my last game, I had to set up my own 'cutscene' system. Making each cutscene was extremely tedious (it was all code based) and every time I made a tweak I had to re-watch the whole cutscene from the beginning to see if the tweak looked correct.

I just started testing out the Timeline Extension package and I can already tell that it's going to save me countless hours. Just wanted to say thanks! :D
Jamez0r

Nick

I also created my own cutscene system. Yes, watching the whole thing repeated is tedious!
Wondering if there is any tutorial or detail documentation on the timeline extension.
Nick

Jamez0r

Don't know of any tutorial videos, but here is the relevant Spine info. There are lots of tutorials on Timeline itself.

Installing Timeline Extension UPM: spine-unity Runtime Documentation: Optional Installing Extension UPM Packages

Info on using it: spine-unity Runtime Documentation: Timeline Extension UPM Package

How to create the "AnimationReferenceAssets": spine-unity Runtime Documentation: Preview (scroll down slightly)
Jamez0r

Nick

Thanks. I will give this a try tonight. Hope things will go smoothly.
Nick

Harald

Thanks very much @Jamez0r for your kind words! It makes us very happy that you like the Spine Timeline extensions! :)

Thanks as well for posting hints on the documentation, very much appreciated! We just improved it so that it now lists your described drag-and-drop workflow instead of steps 4-8, which is far easier and efficient.
Harald

Harri

Return to Unity