Erika

The Spine team is growing! Siniša joins us with over 10 years of experience in animation. He will be starring in a series of video lessons that teach animating in Spine, from animation theory to advanced Spine techniques. Learn more about Siniša in this short interview.

Blog: Welcome Siniša!

Say hi to Siniša here!
Erika

Erikari

RobDK

Hello and welcome Sinisa! Sorry I can't write your name properly, I don't think my keyboard even has that cool "S" there!
RobDK

misaki_m

Hello Siniša!
I’m happy to hear the great animator joined Spine team like you!
I can’t wait your lesson videos!!
misaki_m

Sinisa

Thanks a lot! :) Its gonna be a lot of fun! I have a lot of really cool tips and tricks to explain and exercises to practice prepared for you. The recording is taking place so stay tuned! ;)
Sinisa

Sinisa

Boscoe

Welcome! Looking forward to learning mad skillz! :grinteeth:
Boscoe

warmanw

Hi Sinisa, can't wait to see tutorials :)
warmanw

Kickstarter Backer

Nate

:fiesta:
Nate

Nate

ericbdg@gmail.com

Welcome Siniša! Waiting for the videos. Super excited! :clap:
ericbdg@gmail.com

gunspike

hello~~
gunspike

ara

:cooldoge: :fiesta: welcome Siniša
ara

jojosmlie

hi !Siniša
jojosmlie

johnedvard

Welcome Siniša! I am happy to hear that Esoteric Software is growing, and I am looking forward to the animation tutorials!
I also enjoyed Prince of Persia, The Sands of Time when I was younger :)
johnedvard

Shachar Tzin

Hi Siniša :)
Can't wait to learn some new techniques ^^
Shachar Tzin

Sinisa

Thanks for the warm welcome ;)
Sinisa

Sinisa

warmanw

By the way I had similar experience playing games. My mother brought home her PC from work ~1996, and I was amazed with Prince of Persia thought never passed fully. and similarly when I saw the release of Prince of Persia Sands of time I immediately jumped in and again graphics shocked me. and PoP Sands of time I believe is the best from the series. really happy to see you in the ES team.
warmanw

Kickstarter Backer

mg.Mongibello

Erika wrote:The Spine team is growing! Siniša joins us with over 10 years of experience in animation. He will be starring in a series of video lessons that teach animating in Spine, from animation theory to advanced Spine techniques. Learn more about Siniša in this short interview.

Blog: Welcome Siniša!

Say hi to Siniša here!
Hi Siniša! Welcome, I am very happy and I can't wait to follow the video lessons, when will they start? :D
mg.Mongibello

Return to Spine