yangcao94

QQ图片20200727143800.png
QQ图片20200727143751.png
软件只有我一个人在用,公司激活一台电脑,家里激活了一台电脑,不是同时使用。
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yangcao94

Mario

抱歉,添麻烦了。 找到激活。 目前尚不清楚为什么需要一直重新激活。 您可以将您的spine.log文件发送给我吗? 您可以按以下说明找到它:

Spine故障排除

Sorry for the trouble. The activations are find. It is unclear why you need to reactivate all the time. Could you send me your spine.log file? You can find it as described here:

Spine故障排除
Mario

Mario

yangcao94

Spine Launcher 3.8.82
Esoteric Software LLC (C) 2013-2020 | http://esotericsoftware.com
Windows 7 Ultimate x86 6.1
Downloading: Spine 3.7.94

---

Mario wrote:抱歉,添麻烦了。 找到激活。 目前尚不清楚为什么需要一直重新激活。 您可以将您的spine.log文件发送给我吗? 您可以按以下说明找到它:

Spine故障排除

Sorry for the trouble. The activations are find. It is unclear why you need to reactivate all the time. Could you send me your spine.log file? You can find it as described here:

Spine故障排除

---

Mario wrote:抱歉,添麻烦了。 找到激活。 目前尚不清楚为什么需要一直重新激活。 您可以将您的spine.log文件发送给我吗? 您可以按以下说明找到它:

Spine故障排除

Spine故障排除
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yangcao94

Mario

在第二个spine.log文件中,编辑器的下载似乎已中断。
错误:下载失败:
java.lang.RuntimeException:下载的更新文件的长度不正确:5292032,预期:12551053
您有激活的防火墙或防病毒软件吗? 如果是这样,请确保它不会干扰Spine。

From the second spine.log file, it looks like the download of the editor got interrupted.
ERROR: The download failed:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Downloaded update file has incorrect length: 5292032, expected: 12551053
Do you have a firewall or anti-virus software active? If so, please make sure it does not interfere with Spine.
Mario

Mario

yangcao94

Mario wrote:在第二个spine.log文件中,编辑器的下载似乎已中断。
错误:下载失败:
java.lang.RuntimeException:下载的更新文件的长度不正确:5292032,预期:12551053
您有激活的防火墙或防病毒软件吗? 如果是这样,请确保它不会干扰Spine。

From the second spine.log file, it looks like the download of the editor got interrupted.
ERROR: The download failed:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Downloaded update file has incorrect length: 5292032, expected: 12551053
Do you have a firewall or anti-virus software active? If so, please make sure it does not interfere with Spine.
可能是的,但是能让他不更新吗?现在问题是打开软件需要重新输入激活码,然后重新下载,这太浪费时间了。
yangcao94

Mario

恐怕唯一可行的方法是正确配置防病毒和防火墙软件,以免干扰Spine。

I'm afraid the only way for this to work is to configure your anti-virus and firewall software appropriately, so that it does not interfere with Spine.
Mario

Mario

Return to 中国Spine用户